zondag 8 augustus 2004

Hi Blog,

Tomorrow's my first working day.. so just a short one:
I finally started reading Kundera's Unbearable Lightness of Being and it's so incredibly wonderful!
I can feel everything he writes (that might have smth to do with the present status of my emotions...) and all of a sudden my world is filled with fate.. and with lots of little coincidences...especially after seeing Amélie and her fabuleux destin again yesterday in the open air cinema in 'my' park... it makes me feel like i'm floating a little ... oh no! weight is good, i just read that today...

I also just read that people who want to leave the place where they live, are unhappy people.

Talk of coincidences: there's this girl who was a part of my life a long long time ago, when she and i and two other girls were the only girls in our class at the Dutch School in Nairobi, Kenya... the last time i saw her was in 1985... but i remember her so well!
She just wrote me an email cause she just very accidentally came across my website!
That's just... hmmm magical.
:-))))))))))

Makes one wonder what's going to happen next....!

Sogni d'oro,
- Else

Geen opmerkingen: