maandag 19 juli 2004

Dear Blog,
 
"Things are getting worse (please send more chocolate...)", the sign on Velina's door has been falling into my mind a few times lately.
Somehow, when I was in Natolin, my boyfriend managed to slip away from me... I was not paying attention and now he's gone. That sucks!
Voici the reason why I did not post anything for a while... but from now on I´ll have plenty to write about!!
 
I decided I badly need to get outta here!
Where do u go when u don't have any money?
Right, you go sit at your parents' place and pretend to be a kid again for a while.
And as my parents happen to live in Morocco... that's were i'll be for the next ten days.
I just booked my flight, i'll leave tomorrow morning at noon.
 
This means that I will be spending some time in the warm Middle Atlas mountain sun, just outside a tiny village called Ain Leuh, surrounded by Cedar hills, monkeys, donkeys and lots of Moroccan flavours... food.... music...
 
Just in case u don't have a busy schedule, and u'd like to taste a bit of 1001-Nights, please feel more than welcome to visit me there. Amsterdam's nice, but this place is a lot more adventurous, I can tell u that!
 
Big hug,
- Else
 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen: