dinsdag 20 juli 2004

Somewhere between Málaga and Algeciras...
 
Buenos tardes, Blog!
 
I´m sitting at an internet place at some busstatio somewhere, waiting for the next bus to take me to the next stage of my trip to Morocco...
As I did not manage to get a ticket to Casablanca for today (€600 is a bit much...) I took a plane to Madrid, then another one to Málaga, then a bus to where I am now, and from here on it will be another bus, then the boat to Tanger, the train fo Fez and finally a typical Moroccan grand taxi to Ain Leuh... In the meantime i´ll have to fin a place to spend the night, so i guess it´s going to be Algeciras... cause my dad kinda freaked out a little when i said that i´d find myself a hotel room in Tanger...
 
Anyways, so far things are just wonderful! It´s so nice to exchange the Dutch never-ending rain for some Spanish sun, travelling as such is already a very very satisfying, enjoyable activity and despite the complaining above I really like the fact that this trip constists of so many different stages!! When we were flying above Madrids suburbs I noticed hundreds of little, bright blue squares, never realized that there were so many swimming pools in Spain! I´d love to take a dive in one of those right now.... but dusty, smokey, busy bus stations are fun too....  
 
Gonna find some food now, haven´t eaten all day... and then i´m gonna sit in the sun and just think of nothing but Spanish beaches for a while!  
 
Later!
Adios,
- Else
  
  
  
 

Geen opmerkingen: